In 1991 he graduated from the Military and Law Faculty of the Military Institute of Defense Ministry of USSR (Moscow) (now – Military University of Defense Ministry of Russia), specialty "Jurisprudence", qualification "lawyer".
In 2003 he graduated from the part-time postgraduate school at St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University (Department of Public and International Law), specialty 12.00.10 "International law. European law."
In 2005, in the dissertation council of the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia defended his thesis on "The history of legal regulation of space activities in the exploration and development of celestial bodies in Russia." Ph.D.
In 2008 he was awarded the rank of Associate Professor of the International Law Department.
In 2012 he graduated from the faculty of health and safety of the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia (Department of Social Security). Awarded a master's degree in science education.
From 2000 to 2004 – Senior Lecturer in the Department of Criminal and Administrative Law and the Head of the Criminalistic laboratory of the St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University.
From 2004 to 2011 – Associate Professor of International Law and the Deputy Head of the Department of International Law, St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation.
From 1991 to 1998 – military service in the Military Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation.
From 1998 to 2001 – worked as a lawyer for legal advice №46 «Zanevskaya" St. Petersburg City Bar.
From 2003 to 2005 – Legal Adviser of the Institute of Applied Astronomy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
From 2007 to 2009 – Assistant Chairman of the Permanent Committee on Law and Order of the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg of deputy AG Kramareva.
From 2009 to 2013 – the civil service in the Administration of St. Petersburg. Consistently substituted for the following positions: Chief Specialist of the Legal Department, Legal Counsel Committee on Law and Order and Security; Chief of the Economic Security Committee for Economic Development, Industrial Policy and Trade; Chief of the bidders check Committee on the state order of St. Petersburg.
In 2007 he was awarded the academic title of "Member of the Russian Academy of Cosmonautics. K.E. Tsiolkovsky" (department "Jurisprudence of Space").
In 2013, given the status of an expert of Federal Register of experts in scientific and technical sphere.
In 2016, he was re-accredited in the Federal Register of experts in scientific and technical sphere for three years (until 2019).
- Medal of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation "For Distinction in Military Service" of the 3th degrees (04.27.1997);
- EMERCOM of Russia medal "For faultless service" (08.06.2010);
- EMERCOM of Russia medal "Participants of liquidation of fires in 2010" (29.09.2010);
- EMERCOM of Russia medal "For exemplary service. XX years North-Western Regional Centre EMERCOM of Russia" (01.06.2012);
- EMERCOM of Russia medal "Marshal Chuikov V." (05.09.2012);
- Russian Emergency Situations Ministry badge "For Merits" (14.04.2011);
- Medal of the International Police Association 1 degree (2007);
- Medal Interbranch Joint Committee on awards "for strengthening the security of the Fatherland" (29.06.2012);
- Medal of Cosmonautics Federation of Russia "Yuri Gagarin" (12.04.2007);
- Medal of the Russian Cosmonautics Federation "Keldysh" (11.04.2008);
- Medal of the All-Russia voluntary fire society "In memory of 210 anniversary of the fire department of St. Petersburg" (03.06.2014).